Posted: August 6, 2020
Location: Little Rock
Description: Eagle Bank and Trust is a decisively well-established community bank with a storied history dating back to 1919 with currently over 24 locations in 5 states. Our mission is to inspire dynamic customer relationships through innovative financial solutions with a focus on community service. Eagle Bank and Trust is a workplace where you can build genuine and authentic connections with every customer, either for one day or sometimes for a lifetime. We believe you CAN make a difference with just one interaction!
We offer comprehensive benefits and excellent pay and ask that you join us in continuing our legacy of helping our customers reach their financial goals. We welcome you to apply for one of our excellent opportunities and begin your solid future with Eagle Bank and Trust.
This position is responsible for analyzing and monitoring the financial condition and credit worthiness of existing and new individuals and businesses applying for credit. The credit analyst will be responsible for supporting the structuring of loans and the timely preparation of credit memorandums through the use of financial analysis and cash flow projections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes all relevant loan data on new, renewal and existing loans including data provided by tax returns, financial statements, credit bureaus and industry resources.
- Prepares thorough and concise memo’s, spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for Loan Officers on new, renewal and existing loans within established guidelines.
- Assists in portfolio management by using current financial information to prepare annual financial updates on existing borrowers.
- Spreads tax return information through the use of computerized financial software program and analyzes reports produced by the system for preparation of written reviews.
- Accompanies loan officers on calls to develop additional information on the companies being analyzed to better assess the risks associated with the credit.
- Provides technical assistance to loan officers.
- Typing, standing, lifting boxes/files, extended reaching, etc.
Additional Skills, Knowledge and Attributes Required:
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial principles.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently within established timeframes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills with the ability to make decisions based on researched conclusions.
To see a full description of this job and to apply online, click here.